- Child-friendly campsite in Overijssel
- Camping sites including private sanitary facilities, too
- Swimming pool including toddler and children pool
Camping with baby
Camping village de Zandstuve is the perfect children's campsite for camping with your baby, toddler or child . We are offering many facilities which are perfect for camping with the little one with us.
Kampeerplaats met privé sanitair (huisdieren welkom)
- Own water tap
- water drainage
- Private sanitary
- Private bathroom
- 8 amperes of current
- Wifi (against payment)
- View of a play equipment for children
Camping with a baby, toddler or child. It may not seem easy, but with the right facilities at our camping village, you'll have an unforgettable holiday. There is a playground on every field on our campsite, allowing you to have a view of the playground from your tent or caravan and you can keep a close eye on your child.
Moreover, all sanitary buildings are equipped with:
- toilets for children
- Baby baths
- Family showers
- Microwaves, allowing you to warm up the little one's bottles and jars at any time.
The Buur sanitary building (close to the Watergorgels field) was completely renovated in the winter of 2016 and equipped with special children's sanitary facilities. The children's sanitary facilities are modern, practical and specially decorated with cheerful colors. This is the reason why taking a shower and a bath is a great party for your baby, toddler or child.
Facilities for the baby
Of course, at our children's campsite you'll find child-friendly facilities, as well, such as:
- A swimming pool with toddler and children pool
- A play castle & indoor playground
- A family restaurant where we serve pancakes and children's menus
- Animation program with the Cobusclub for children up to 4 years old
- A launderette, because you never know with small children.
Tip: sleep well during your holiday with a baby
A good night's sleep is very important. If your baby is sleeping well, you'll sleep well, too. With the following tips, your child will sleep like a baby during your camping holiday:
- Sleeping in a different environment and in a different bed can be quite exciting. So let your child get used to the camp bed. Let him sleep in it for a few nights at home. Maybe your youngest one is already used to sleeping in the camp bed because he sometimes goes out to stay.
- Is your child not yet walking and is he still regularly in the playpen at home? Then you can put the camp bed outside during the day putting some toys in it. This way your baby can still play in the "box"!
- Is your baby still in the baby carrier area of the baby buggy? Then you can let him sleep in here, as well. He's used to it and therefore very familiar!
- Make sure that no mosquitoes and other insects can get to your child. Special mosquito nets are available for camping beds.
- Choose a camping place which is not too noisy. This way your child can sleep undisturbed, both in the evening and during the day.
- Choose a camping place which is not directly in the sun. This way your tent, trailer tent or caravan won't get too hot. If it is too hot, your child will sleep worse.
Tip: camping outside the school holidays
Camping with a baby, toddler or child has its advantages, as well. For example, camping outside the school holidays is a lot cheaper. The facilities are all open and there is entertainment available in the preseason and late season. If you don't have your own camping equipment, of course you can rent one of our child-friendly accommodations, too. They are ready for a holiday with your baby , toddler or child.